Horror Wound Transfer - Cut & slashed
Availability: Out of stock
Whether you are being a hero, a villain, a victim or the recently deceased, a gory wound will only add to the awesomeness of your character. People just love a hero who can power through an injury, a villain that can bleed and a victim just covered in blood. So truly raise the game and use a horror transfer today.
These wound transfers are an excellent alternative to the latex applications, they are allergy safe, latex free and only use water to be applied. Take the hassle out on your prosthetics this Halloween and go with a wound transfer instead as they are safe and non-toxic and there is no glue required.
- Open your "Horror Wound Transfer" By cutting above the blister and remove from packaging. Peel the clear plastic sheet away from the adhesive sheet.
- Place the transfer face down on the adhesive sheet, pushing trapped air outwards from the centre.
- Carefully cut out each piece making sure you do not cut into the transfer. Once complete, for a better placement, hold the transfer towards the light and draw the shape on the back of the adhesive sheet.
- To apply, peel off the clear plastic sheet from the transfer and place the transfer on the skin, pressing firmly. Using a sponge, apply water to the adhesive paper.
- Make sure you give the transfer one last press and slowly peel the adhesive paper away. Press down any loose edges with a wet finger. To complete the look you can add blood or make-up as desired.