Click and Collect
Click & Collect is available up to 4pm Saturday 15th & resumes on Thursday 20th
We are closed Sunday 16th to Wednesday 19th April
Click & Collect Info on Days we are Open
Orders placed before 9am today will ready after 11am
Orders placed between 9am & 4pm - Please allow 1 hour after placing order for collection!
Items ordered after 4pm will be ready for collection after 11am of the next day
Key points please read:
- Please place your order via the checkout as if placing a typical web-order and select - Collect in store
- Items are to be collected at our Belfast Store on Ann Street, BT1 3HH
- Ensure your telephone number is correct
- We will keep your order for up to 7 days after which the items will be returned to stock and refunded
- Confirmation emails: please check your junk email folder your order confirmation may arrive here - if it has, please unjunk and add us to your safe senders list :)
What to bring with you to collect:
If you are calling in person, please bring your order confirmation number - a copy of your confirmation email - either printed or on a mobile device.
If you are sending a friend to collect on your behalf, give them your confirmation number and ensure they know the name and address on the order. Or alternatively send them a copy of your email confirmation to be viewed on a mobile device.
Currently items will be held over for 7 days only.
Please ensure your telephone number is correct, if we have any difficulties processing your order we will aim to contact you before you collect. For large quantity orders we advise that you call us first so we can check we have enough stock in store for same day collection. We are located in Belfast. Your click and collect order can be collected from our Fancy Dress Store on Ann Street.